Our Mission is to be a Wellspring of Life
- for our church
- in our communities
- throughout Connecticut
- to the world
(what we are building)
- A community where every guest is welcomed and all who call Wellspring home experience community
» A plan and rollout of a LifeGroups program by Fall 2012
» Develop a blueprint for a cohesive infrastructure of sustainable life-giving community by end of 2012
- A worshiping expression in New Britain
» A launch by Fall 2013
- Develop the apostolic resource dimension of Wellspring
» A plan for Wellspring School of Leadership as a ‘going concern’ by Fall 2012
» Structuring Wellspring for the apostolic resource dimension by Fall 2013
Beliefs and Affiliations
What we BelieveOur desire is to be a community that lives by Faith, is known by Love, and is a voice of Hope. We pursue this desire through the various ministries of our church. These ministries provide safe and healthy places to grow in what we believe and find relationships and a place to belong. They also form a foundation to give our lives meaning and inspire us to become all that God desires. For more details refer to our Core Convictions below.
AffiliationThis church seeks functional unity and fellowship with the Body of Christ in New Britain, Greater Hartford and throughout Connecticut. Our relational affiliation is with the Gatekeepers Fellowship of churches in New Britain. Our denominational affiliation is regionally with Converge Northeast and nationally with Converge Worldwide. For more details go to http://www.convergenortheast.org.
- The Bible Gods authoritative word and direction for our lives.
- Jesus the only Savior for our lost and broken world. Everyone needs Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit the power and presence of God for life and transformation. The individual and the church must be Spirit-formed and Spirit-led.
- The Fathers Love the source of grace and mercy that flows from the heart of God.
- Hope the message of Jesus and his Kingdom that brings forgiveness and freedom, restoration and fulfillment to our lives.
- Community the context for the faith, love, and hope of the Kingdom to be realized.
- Integrity the intentional alignment with the character of God so that our lives, our faith, and our interactions are genuine, open, and trustworthy.
2012 Year Verse and Artwork
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Romans 15:13