Guatemala Mission Team Prepares to Leave April 6.
Check out the updates on the Wellspring Church Facebook page!
Saturday, April 6, fourteen “Wellspring-ers” traveled to Guatemala to spend the week ministering and working with Hope of Life Ministries.
The team consists of young adults, a sweet couple, a few moms, a family of five, and the old preacher dude. One of the young adults and myself have been there before so this adventure is greatly anticipated by all who are going.
Hope of Life does a great job of giving opportunities to each member of the team to develop relationships with the wide variety of people to whom they minister. They also provide a nice range of physical tasks so that everyone can participate and accomplish labor on behalf of the Kingdom and to the benefit of those in need.
The team returns late in the night on April 13. While we are gone, would you please pray for the following things:
- Safe travel and easy connections, in airports and through the various custom agents.
- Physical safety, both for the labor we do and the food we eat.
- Spiritual safety, that we will remain dressed in the armor of God and alert to our surroundings.
- Kingdom advancement, that everything we do, both relationally and physically, will by faith
accomplish all that God has for the community that we are interacting with.
- Personal growth, that each one on the trip will also see Kingdom advancement in their
personal lives, and their identity in the Kingdom to be increased.
We will be sure to post testimonies in a blog on a future E-news so you may see the answers to your prayers.
~ Pastor Bob
Students from Wellspring have worked on this very hospital! It is a testament to HOPE!