As many of you have been making declarations over your lives, families, and spheres of influence this week, you’ve been asking to see some of the example declarations from last Sunday’s message. You’ll find a few examples below and we encourage you to make them your own. Ask Jesus about His prayer agenda for your life and turn that into your declaration. Or find a scripture that has personal significance or resonance for you and use it to create your own declarations.
Either way, here are a few examples to get you started.
Psalm 5:12 – Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield.
Example declaration: The favor of the Lord is upon me and surrounds me like a shield.
1 John 4:16 (NKJV) – And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
- I declare that we (my family, my ministry, my metron) will truly know You and Your love.
- I declare that we would believe, in an ever increasing way, the love You have toward us.
- I pray/declare that we are increasingly abiding in love, abiding in You, and You are abiding with us.
- I pray and declare that the manifestation of the Father’s love is changing our thoughts, feelings, relationships, perspectives, patterns, and behaviors.
Psalm 23 – The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
- I pray/declare that our Father is giving us provision beyond our dreams.
- I pray/declare that our costs are decreasing, income is multiplying, saving is increasing, debts are dissolving, generous gifts are received and given, retirement is provided for, school is paid for, houses are being given, cars are miraculously provided, resources appearing, and multiple streams of income are supernaturally coming to us now for Your glory, our good, and the advancement of the Kingdom of God.
If you have testimonies of how declaring God’s Word has changed your prayer life or your sphere of influence, let us know. We would love to hear from you.