Connecticut Prays Update
Connecticut Prays – A prayer initiative for the State of Connecticut
One Church, One Day to cover CT in prayer throughout the month and year
Congratulations Wellspring! We have the first Thursday for March, April, and May covered with 24-hour prayer for the state of Connecticut and Wellspring! Thank you to each one who has signed up. I will be sending out an email to each person the Wednesday before the prayer date with their time and the prayer points.
For those of you who did not sign up, you are very much encouraged to pray for an hour on Thursday, March 1st at any time convenient to your schedule. You can pray anywhere. The prayer targets are included below.
In mid-May, I will be asking for people to pray for one hour for the months of June, July, and August, so be thinking of a time frame that you could commit too. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to grow your spiritual muscles and be a blessing to Connecticut and Wellspring. Let’s be the church God has called us to be. Pressing on, not looking back, and taking the ground!
Thank you and God bless!
Here are the prayer points for Thursday March 1st:
PRAY FOR OUR GOVERNMENT, BOTH STATE AND LOCAL
Session started Wednesday, February 5, 2018. All 151 House seats, plus all 36 Senate seats, plus Governor and all other statewide “constitutional offices” (AG, Comptroller, etc), plus all five Congressmen are up for re-election in CT this year. This is a precedent that rarely happens in our state. There is a possibility of a major turnaround within just one election!
- Pray that the Lord will raise up righteous men and women of God who will hear and answer the call to minister to our people through holding government offices both community-wide and statewide.
- Pray the bills and ordinances will glorify the Lord and protect the people during this next session in our state government.
The assisted suicide bill proposal is up again for review to be passed. This bill was defeated 3 years in a row (2013-2015). Pray that it gets defeated again.
Pray there will be no more casinos introduced in our state.
There have been Christians faithfully prayer walking our state capitol building for over 10 years. The team is now in the process of reorganizing. Pray there will be a new enthusiasm and new members will join the team.
PRAY FOR THE MEDIA OUTLETS IN OUR STATE AND REGION
In Connecticut there are several Christian radio and news networks
- Pray they will have a more powerful influence in our state
- Pray for an increase of media outlets in our region.
- Pray for the existing media outlets (WIHS Radio, K-Love, WFIF, etc.)
PRAYER FOR WELLSPRING
Please pray that/for:
- Wellspring would continue to grow and understand how to be an epicenter of the vibrations of the Kingdom. We would strategically pray and walk out this destiny.
- The power of God would be released and the vibrations would flow from Wellspring to see healings, deliverances, salvations, and a habitation of His presence.
- Protection for Wellspring and all its ministries and the members.
- Divine guidance and inspirations for the pastors, elders, and intercessors to know what to do and how to pray.
- Each Wellspringer would hear the voice of God and be obedient to His voice.
- We would encounter the depths of God’s Presence and release the flow of God’s kingdom.
- Wellspring would not only be a church, but a family of people connected relationally to the Father and each other.
- Wellspring would release its members to be about kingdom business.
- The blinders would come off of our eyes to know who we are in Christ and what He wants to accomplish in each of us.
- Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ would reign in each of our homes. Release from bondages of alcohol, drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, loneliness, lies of the enemy and economic hardship.
- We would experience the power of the Risen Christ and walk in that anointing each day.
- We would encounter the Lord’s unconditional love and that His love would transforms us to be all He has called us to be. We would fulfill our Kingdom purpose.