CT Capitol Prayer Walkers
Would you honestly like to see God move in our cities, and State Capitol?
Then please consider becoming a CT Capitol Prayer-walker!
* What exactly is prayer-walking? We’re glad you asked!
* Prayer-walking at the State Capitol (our state seat of government) expands vision.
You get a sense of God’s vision for our cities, and our State.
* It is NOT political, nor do we encourage any politics or party affiliation, we simply pray for our elected officials.
* Prayer walking is directed, and focused intercessory prayer for our cities, and our State.
* It is speaking with God, it is deliberate, and intentional.
We can provide Prayer points for you and/or you can bring your own prepared list.
* You can pray-walk with a partner (it is recommended).
If you believe that prayer changes things and have been looking for a real and lasting way to impact our State….Please PRAY!
Pray about joining the CT Capitol Prayer-walking team.
State Capitol weekdays between 7 am. to 5:30 pm.
LOB (Legislative Office Building) weekdays 7 am to 5:30pm.
Outside the State Capitol or LOB buildings weekdays or weekends.
For more information and details, please contact us at email@example.com You can also visit their table in the cafe after the Sunday Services on October 14th and October 21st.
Let’s make a difference, PRAY and see what our Living God will do!
1 Timothy 2 New International Version (NIV)
2 I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—
2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.