Celebrating Jesus’ Resurrection This Weekend!
Happy Resurrection! Happy Easter! Celebrate Jesus With Us This Weekend!
We may be in unprecedented times but the most world-shaking event ever to happen was when Jesus the Messiah became the Passover lamb, died on the cross, and on the third day rose victorious! Here are some ways to join your Wellspring family in celebrating the glorious resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1. Maundy Thursday Service – Wellspring Facebook Profile Page (CLICK HERE), Thursday, 7pm. Pastor Rick’s “fireside chat” will focus on communion and the cross. You can share communion with us (from your home.) Be prepared with wine or juice and bread or crackers.
2. Friday Fast – Join Wellspring for a day of fasting and prayer. Our suggestion is to fast from sun-up to sundown from all media, including social media (yes, we can do it!) and give your time and attention to the Lord. We also encourage you to pick one hour to spend with the Lord in personal worship and prayer. May the Lord meet you as you turn your eyes and heart to Him.
3. Easter Sunrise – Join Pastor Wes at 6am! for a short Wellspring Facebook Profile Page (CLICK HERE), Resurrection morning sunrise celebration.
4. Resurrection Sunday Service – Our 10am online service – Wellspring.net “Watch Live” button.
5. Helpline – If you need help or know someone who needs help during these difficult times, please call us at 860-225-0661; or CLICK HERE for more info.
6. United Way and the State of CT have set up a database for volunteers. If you’d like to learn more or sign up, click here… https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Information-For/Volunteers