Preregister For Sunday Services At Wellspring
Wellspring has recently added a limited public gathering component to our worship services. Sunday services will be held at Wellspring at 9am and 11am (and our online service will remain at 10am). We will worship together in the sanctuary with a blend of live elements and portions of our online service. We will adhere to a 100 person limit at each service (as this is the current state regulation for religious gatherings). Therefore, we must ask you to preregister (see the preregistration links below).
SUNDAY MORNING PUBLIC WORSHIP SERVICES
Wellspring will hold initial public worship services using the following format. (This format will be reviewed and adjusted as needed as we proceed through the weeks ahead.)
- Public services will be held at 9am and 11am. (our online service will remain at 10am)
- We will adhere to a 100 person limit at each service. Therefore, we must ask you to preregister (see link below). Upon arrival, please use the main entrance (by the patio) and check in with the greeter.
- We will worship together in the sanctuary with a blend of live elements and portions of our online service.
- There will be no children’s program. Families are welcome, and kids are asked to stay close to parents throughout the entire time in the building.
- We will abide by our Current Safety Protocols and Wellspring Is A Covid-Free Sanctuary Guidelines.
- We will worship the Lord our God, grateful for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
PREREGISTER FOR THIS SUNDAY’S SERVICE:
WELLSPRING’S CURRENT SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- We are adhering to a 100 person limit for gatherings. Please preregister and use the main entrance (by the patio.)
- Social distancing of 6 feet should be maintained except for immediate family.
- Face coverings are to be worn, except for children or people who have difficulty breathing (as per current State and CDC guidelines.)
- Hand sanitizer is available and should be used upon entering the building. Sanitizing wipes are available for your use.
- The Café area will remain closed for the time being.
- Children are to stay close with their families until such time as we reopen kids’ programs.
- We will take reasonable steps to sanitize between all gatherings.
Some may ask, “Why? Why hold public gatherings when there remains a threat of contagion?” We are guided by three primary values in our decision. First is to honor the Lord. Second is the welfare of our congregation. And third is the pursuit of our mission and ministry. The church is certainly more than public worship services, but gathering in the name of the Risen Lord has always been central to what it means to be the Body of Christ on the earth.
We made the decision to suspend public gatherings in response to a real health crisis, and to honor governmental authorities and the well-being of our congregants and communities. We have been happy to bridge this season with online services. Now, along with the online services, we believe it’s time to begin to step back into public expressions of life as a community of faith.
We will move forward in phases and our plans will be fluid as we are guided by the direction of the Lord, as we respond to the decline of the Covid-19 pandemic, and as we remain attentive to governmental guidelines. Our approach will be careful and measured; plans and details will be reviewed and adjusted as needed along the way.
And as we begin, we declare that Wellspring is a Covid-free sanctuary with these guidelines:
WELLSPRING IS A COVID-FREE SANCTUARY
- We declare by faith the promise of Psalm 91: Because we have made the Most High our habitation . . . no plague shall come near our dwelling.
- We will provide both online services and public gatherings. You have the option to attend either form of service based on what best fits your situation and comfort level.
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home and join the online service.
- During our public gatherings we ask everyone to follow our Current Safety Protocols.
- Wellspring is a no guilt—no judgment sanctuary. We honor and extend grace to one another by respecting each other’s perspectives, experiences, and emotions through this season.
- We choose to voluntarily refrain from discussions of Covid-19 politics and policies while we are on Wellspring premises. Our desire is to attract and maintain the atmosphere and perspectives of the Kingdom of Heaven.
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. – Romans 12:10