Wellspring Sunday Services: In-Person and Online
Thank you Wellspring family for your adaptability and cooperation as we have had to adjust and readjust our Sunday morning services throughout the last few months. We are grateful for your flexibility and commitment. And now, here are the latest adjustments (at least for the next few weeks!)
Updated Sunday Worship Service Plans
We will continue with two services at 9 am and 11 am which will allow for plenty of room for you to attend.
- No Registration. We will no longer ask for registration since we are well within the state guidelines for numbers, and we have set up the chairs with plenty of social distancing in our large sanctuary.
- Live Services with Cafe. Both 9 am and 11 am will be complete with live worship and teaching. We will also take advantage of the summer weather with an outdoor café and fellowship area.
- Children. We encourage families to come, but for now children will stay with their parents. Beginning July 19, we will have a summer kids’ program during the 9 am service (details to come.)
We will continue providing an online service for those who are unable or uncomfortable attending services in the church building. However, there are some significant adjustments to the online service.
- 9 AM. Please note that we are shifting the start of the online service to 9 am. Also, once the live service has concluded, you will be able to watch it at any time after that.
- Viewing. Please go to wellspring.net “WATCH LIVE” button, or go to Wellspring’s Mobile App in order to watch the worship service.
- Live stream. The online service will be an actual live stream of the 9 am in-person worship service being held at Wellspring. This will allow us to greatly simplify the production in the short term, as well as prepare us for more significant live streaming opportunities in the future. It also means that initially there will be some limitations in this approach, such as lyrics not being displayed during the worship songs. We are exploring our options and training more volunteers to be able to enhance our production quality. (If you’re interested in possibly being part of the production team, please e-mail us at email@example.com)
We want to give a special shout-out to a few people who have worked tirelessly to help make these on-line services available to the congregation. Darrel Qualls and Ben Toalston from our staff and Dave Norris and Scott Jensen, volunteers extraordinaire, have gone way above and beyond in serving us during this season. Thank you! We know there have been some glitches in the productions during this season, and for that we apologize. But our team has had to climb a pretty steep learning curve in a short time frame to make these on-line offerings happen. We have learned a lot and we believe that we are better equipped to minister to our congregation in the future—whatever that future brings!
With the state having moved to Phase 2 of reopening, Pastors Rick and Wes are available for the pastoral care needs of the congregation. You can reach us at 860-225-0661 (x111 for Pastor Rick; x112 for Pastor Wes) and Rick@wellspring.net or Wesley@wellspring.net