Sunday Kids Church & Tuesday Kids Drama Club
Wellspring Kids Church (Sundays at 10am) Begins Sept. 19
& Kids Drama Club (Tuesdays at 6:30pm) Begins Sept. 21
We’re looking forward to another awesome year of worship, prayer, hearing God’s voice, learning about God’s word, and being transformed by His love. We will also have fun and make new friends. Most importantly we want to meet with God – our best Friend when we come together! A BIG Thanks to all of our Wellspring Kids Team of Teachers and Helpers who invest in our Kids!
Parent & Infant Room
- Nursery Room 5 is open for any parent who would like to use it for their baby or toddler. This is a comfortable place to bring your child, and watch the livestream of the service.
Ages 1-3: Kingdom Kids
- This class is for the entire 10am service. It’s located in Nursery Room 4.
- Located downstairs in Room B3.
Grades 1-4: Go Fish
- Located in Conference Room 2.
Grades 5-6: The Rock
- Located in The Space.
After worship, Kids ages 4-12 will be led by their Teachers to their classes.
KIDS CHECK-IN – Please check-in your kids before the service. The Kids Check-In station is currently located in the loft by the main entrance.
Who: Kids in 2nd Grade through 6th Grade
When: Tuesday Nights from 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Where: In the Space
Kids in 2nd through 6th grade are welcome to join Wellspring Kids Drama Club! We will have fun with skits, puppetry, improvisation, character development, and much more! This will be a great time of building community, and growing in our identity and confidence in Christ as we practice different skills related to drama. And we will also use our talents and gifts to minister to Kids and Adults at Wellspring, and possibly outside of Wellspring! Hope you can join us!
Wellspring Kids Safety Guidelines:
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home and join the online service.
- Masks are optional for Kids. Parents’ can use their discretion for their children.
- Wellspring Kids’ Team Will:
- Help reinforce social distancing for Kids Ages 4-12 in the classroom.
- Frequently wash their hands.
- Frequently sanitize surface areas during class time; and the toys will be washed every week.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.