NEW Kids Drama Club for Wellspring Kids
Who: Kids in 2nd Grade – 6th Grade
When: Tuesdays from 6:30pm – 8:00pm (NEW TIME)
Where: In the Space
We kicked off our Kids Drama Club on October 13th, and we had a blast creating puppets! If you weren’t able to join us, we will be making more puppets again on Tuesday, October 27th.
Kids in 2nd through 6th grade are welcome to join Wellspring Kids Drama Club. We will have fun with skits, puppetry, improvisation, character development, and much more! We will also work on a drama for Christmas time.
This will be a great time of building community, and growing in our identity and confidence in Christ as we practice different skills related to drama. And we will also use our talents and gifts to minister to Kids and Adults at Wellspring, and possibly outside of Wellspring! Hope you can join us!
Wellspring Kids Safety Guidelines:
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home.
- Children are not required to wear a mask – this will be at the discretion of the parents.
- Wellspring Kids’ Team Will:
- Wear face coverings when they’re not able to maintain social distance.
- Help reinforce social distancing for kids at the Drama Club.
- Frequently wash their hands.
- Frequently sanitize surface areas during the Drama Club.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.