The Congregational Meeting on Sunday, January 14th at 6:30, will cover a range of topics, including but not limited to:
- The 2018 budget will be presented and members will have the opportunity to ask questions before approving it.
- The Elders will present a nominating committee, comprised of members of the congregation, who will present a slate of nominees for all church officer positions that need to be filled according to our constitution.
- A second meeting will be scheduled for Spring 2018 to discuss and vote on the nominations presented by the nominating committee. As laid out in the constitution, the nominating committee will post the list of recommended nominees two weeks before this meeting.
- The Elders will present a plan to update and revise Wellspring’s constitution.
- Pastor Kevin and Pastor Wes will share their plans and vision for the coming year.
Everyone is welcome to attend the Congregational Meeting and we hope you will make it a priority to join us for this important Wellspring meeting.
The budge will be available at the Welcome Center after the morning services if anyone would like to review it before the meeting.