Wellsprings part in CT Prays- One Church One Day will be happening on the first Thursday of the month beginning at midnight. Everyone in Wellspring is encouraged to take part. You do not have to sign up to do so. Please lift up the prayer requests for an hour sometime on the first Thursday of each month.
For those who have signed up, I will be sending out an email reminder on Wednesday before the prayer date with your time commitment.
- Wellspring would continue to release offense and unforgiveness so that the plans and purposes of God would be accomplished in this body.
- Hope would spring forth for greater miracles and moves of God.
- Healing and restoration in families.
- Release from the chains of bondage of drug addiction, alcoholism, pornography, sexual perversion, infidelity, and any other chains that keep us bound.
- Return of the prodigals to their first love in Jesus Christ.
- Wellspringers would welcome with open arms the newcomers to the body of Christ.
- Wellspringers would exhibit the love, compassion, and heart of Christ throughout their day and everywhere in their center of influence.
- Take time to thank and praise the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit for all the miracles, blessings, and answers to prayer that we have received. God is always good and even better than we think!
We have had some major victories in the State because the Churches in the State are united to pray for our State. Keep going Wellspringers! God is on the move!