Welcome to Wellspring!
We’re glad you’re here!
Our desire is for Wellspring to be a place where you encounter the depths of God’s presence and come to flow in the release of God’s Kingdom. We hope you will:
- Encounter God
- Grow in Him through community
- Find the support you need
- Become an active part of the Wellspring family and team
- Impact the world around you
Our mission is to be a Wellspring of Life. This is a journey we take together. So, look around and see who we are. We look forward to connecting with you!
What to expect when you visit us.
- A welcoming comfortable environment (casual attire)
- Two Sunday services at 9am & 11am (about an hour and a half)
- Messages grounded in the Bible and relevant for today
- Live worship music (Best of the old, new and originals)
- Fun and faith-filled teaching at Wellspring Kids (at both services)
A place for you: In addition to Sunday services we believe relationships lead to life. Whether you join a small group (Life Group), connect on a ministry team, or take a class; there are so many ways to get connected and find real community where you will grow in your faith and relationship with the Lord.
A way to grow: There are lots of ways to jump in and grow at Wellspring.
Heres a few:
- We Are Wellspring – Sunday AM – Drop in for one or attent them all. 12 topically based weeks that will help you learn all about who we are.
- Mid-week Classes – These topically based courses periodically take place on Wednesday nights in the Fall and Spring
- Firestarters Discipleship Course – This 12 week course happens twice annually and will help you take your next risk step in a community atmosphere as you pursue passion, purpose, and power.
- Wellspring School of Leadership – College level courses that will help you become the leader that you want to follow. Sign up for Spring 2013 or audit a class.
For your family
A place just for kids: Wellspring Kids weekend services are for Children from 0- 6th grade to learn about Jesus through great teaching, activities, stories, and worship!
A place for your teens:Student ministries holds youth group on Wednesday’s weekly throughout the year.
We want to encourage and assist you as you grow in your relationship with the Lord and Wellspring. Here are some next steps to help you get started:
What Wellspring Believes
Our desire is to be:
A community that lives by Faith, is known by Love, and is a voice of Hope. We pursue this desire through the various ministries of our church. These ministries provide safe and healthy places to grow in what we believe and find relationships and a place to belong. They also form a foundation to give our lives meaning and inspire us to become all that God desires.
This church seeks functional unity and fellowship with the Body of Christ in New Britain, the Greater Hartford area and throughout Connecticut. Our relational affiliation is with the Gatekeepers Fellowship of churches in New Britain. Our denominational affiliation is regionally with Converge Northeast and nationally with Converge Worldwide. For more details go to http://www.convergenortheast.org.
- The Bible: Gods authoritative word and direction for our lives.
- Jesus: the only Savior for our lost and broken world. Everyone needs Jesus.
- The Holy Spirit: the power and presence of God for life and transformation. The individual and the church must be Spirit-formed and Spirit-led.
- The Father’s Love: the source of grace and mercy that flows from the heart of God
- Hope: the message of Jesus and his Kingdom that brings forgiveness and freedom, restoration and fulfillment to our lives.
- Community: the context for the faith, love, and hope of the Kingdom to be realized.
- Integrity: the intentional alignment with the character of God so that our lives, our faith, and our interactions are genuine, open, and trustworthy.
Greetings from Pastor Rick
Send us a message
Releasing the flow of God’s Kingdom…
- Wellspring of Hope: Our New Britain outreaches.
- Crosscut: Our “helping handy man” ministry.
- Missions: Meet our partners and supported ministries.
- Disaster Response: Join a team of those equipped to respond to emergencies.
- Uganda Bridge: Our mission to Uganda.
- Contact Pastor Wesley Zinn, Lead Pastor; Director of Impact
Relationships lead to life…
- We are Wellspring: Get to know the Wellspring Community.
- Life Groups: Small group fellowship and study.
- Many more community opportunities
- Contact Pastor Bob Switzer, Family Life Pastor; Director of Community
Get the support you need…
- Bethesda: Personal healing ministry.
- Celebrate Recovery: Christ centered 12-Step program.
- Care Ministries: Let us help you.
- Contact Pastor Bob Switzer, Family Life Pastor