Teams of parents, teens, grandparents, and single adults greet our children and welcome them into an atmosphere of worship and learning. They teach, they supervise, they protect, they serve, but most of all—they love.
Serving opportunities range from once every six weeks up to every week (for the 9 or 11 a.m. services).
Wellspring Kids Team – Position Descriptions:
Adult Child Caregivers:
Opportunities available in Nursery (0-2) and Kingdom Kids (2-3):
• Provides a safe and secure environment for the children.
• Knows and follows all safety guidelines and nursery procedures.
• Help parents to be comfortable leaving their babies and toddlers in your care.
Opportunities available for 0-12 in Nursery, Kingdom Kids, Well Diggers, Go Fish, and The Rock:
• Follow instructions of adult leaders in the classroom.
• Help the children participate in the activities.
• Be a positive role model for the children to follow.
• Greet families and assist them in the checking in process.
• Give instructions to new families about the check in process.
• Act as security ensuring safety measures are properly enforced.
• Check tags during checkout process.
Opportunities available in Go Fish (grades 1-4)
• Assist teacher in delivering technology portion of each week’s lesson.
• Utilize technological equipment, and troubleshoot when necessary.
• No experience necessary, training provided.
Opportunities available in Well Diggers (ages 4&5), Go Fish (grades 1-4), and The Rock (grades 5-6)
• Prepare weekly lessons using materials provided.
• Engage children in lesson activities.
• Guide children as they grow in their understanding of themselves, of God’s Love shown through Jesus Christ, of God’s church, and of the church mission.
Teacher Helpers (Adult and Teen):
Opportunities available in Well Diggers(ages 4&5), Go Fish (grades 1-4), and The Rock (grades 5-6)
• Welcome children, and help them engage in lesson activities.
• Give assistance to teacher (no preparation involved ahead of time).
• Help teachers when children need comforting or extra attention.
• Help with checking tags during checkout process.
Opportunity available in The Rock (grades 5-6)
• Oversee, shepherd, and encourage teachers, children ministry volunteers.
• Ensure quality and efficiency of the ministry.
• Help achieve ministry goals as they equip the other volunteers serving the ministry.