Israel Tour – August 2020
Pastor Wes will be leading an Israel Tour this summer, August 14 – 24 (including travel). He has worked with his team in Israel to develop more than just a sightseeing tour of biblical sites. Yes, this is an opportunity to gain deeper understanding of biblical places, stories, and truths. But more importantly, our desire is to encounter the God of the stories. You’ll gain knowledge and share experiences, and you’ll be surprised with new and profound insights and perspective about God’s eternal plans. You will be touched through fresh connections with the Lord, and your worldview will be expanded and enriched. Israel is the setting, but the trip will include:
- The historical sites and visual sights with teaching and fresh biblical insights and perspectives
- Plenty of time for prayer, intercession, and personal encounter with the God of the Land
- Join in Messianic community life and activities (worship, meals, life)
- Teaching and exposure to present-day Israel
- A shared team adventure with experiences and some surprises!
The trip cost is estimated at $3,000 depending on the number of participants and actual round trip airfare from New York City. Registration and a $200/per person deposit is due by March 1. For more details and to register, please click on the links below. If you have questions, please contact Wes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice that the trip is scheduled for August specifically to avoid conflict with our school year. So even though this is a hot time of year in Israel, it may be the best time for you to be able to join us!