Ways to Connect With the Wellspring Community
In addition to Sunday services, there is so much more to our Wellspring community. We may not be currently meeting together on Sundays or at other gatherings, but we will continue to stay connected with each other, and together pursue our God and His hope for our lives and our world. Here are some ways our community can connect:
• 19th Hour Prayer – Monday thru Friday at 7pm (the 19th hour of the day – representing COVID-19), please join us for a short inspiration and prayer on our Wellspring Facebook Profile Page (CLICK HERE). There is power in unity. Together we remind ourselves to place our hope in Him.
• Watch Live – Sunday mornings at 10am we will be steaming from
- Wellspring.net (Watch Live button)
- WellspringCT Mobile app – Click here for detailed instructions on how to download the mobile app.
* Wellspring Kids Online – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.
• Wellspring Prays! – This Tuesday evening at 7pm, all of Wellspring is encouraged to join in a conference prayer call, led by Pastor Rick. We will pray for the world, nation, state, and our Wellspring family. Simply dial 712-775-7465 and enter the participant code: 645822.
• Giving – All of our online giving methods are up and running. We are all encouraged to continue worshiping our faithful Lord by partnering with Wellspring through tithes and offerings. You can give online at wellspring.net and on our mobile app wellspringCT. Or, you can write a check and mail it to Wellspring Church, 222 Lincoln St, Berlin, CT 06037.
• Wellspring Helpline – Are you in need in any way? Do you need groceries or supplies? Do you need someone to pick up a prescription for you? Do you need someone to pray with you? You are part of the Wellspring family and we want to help. We have set up a Helpline where you can let us know of any needs you may have. Simply call the church office and follow the prompts to the Helpline, 860-225-0661.
• Contribute to the Wellspring Helpline – You can give to the helpline by going to our online giving platforms. Select the “Elder Emergency Fund” and all of your donations will go toward helping others in the Wellspring family during this unprecedented time of need. Another way would be to mail a check to the office with “Elder Emergency Fund” in the memo line.
Wellspring gatherings can be canceled and the building can be closed, but Wellspring can still be the church, for our family and for our community. Let’s remain confident in the unshakable kingdom of God. Let’s let our light shine into a world in need. Let’s pray that the power of God will turn chaos into expressions of love and kingdom expansion. Jesus was asked, what is the greatest commandment? He answered, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself.” Wellspring, let’s do this!