Updated Wellspring Safety Protocols
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and understanding as we cautiously proceed with Wellspring activities and In-person worship services. We’ve updated our Wellspring Safety Protocols based on our experience through the first month of being open and considering the State Executive Orders and guidelines. Please take a quick look at our UPDATED protocols.
UPDATED SAFETY PROTOCOLS – 6/28/20
1. Please use the main entrance (by the patio.)
2. Social distancing of 6 feet should be maintained except for immediate family.
3. We request that you wear a face covering when you are not able to maintain social distancing, except for children or people who have difficulty breathing (as per current State and CDC guidelines.)
4. Hand sanitizer is available and should be used upon entering the building. Sanitizing wipes are available for your use.
5. The indoor Café area will remain closed for the time being.
6. Children are to stay close with their families until such time as we reopen kids’ programs.
7. We will take reasonable steps to sanitize between all gatherings.