Wellspring Kids – 9am Summer Program
We have really missed seeing our Wellspring families, and we’re praying that all is well with you.
Have you heard that Wellspring Kids is having a summer program? We are excited to start Kids’ Church again! Our summer program will run July 19 through September 27 during the 9am service.
For Kids Ages 2-3: We will provide child care for Kids ages 2-3 during the 9am service for the summer (this will be for the whole service). We can’t maintain social distancing for toddlers, but our Kids’ Team will help children frequently wash their hands; and the Kids’ Team will wear face coverings; and follow the CDC guidelines for child care.
For Kids Ages 4-12: We will have an indoor summer program for Kids ages 4-12. (Unfortunately for safety reasons during this pandemic we won’t be able to have Summer Splash, our outdoor kids program.) Kids ages 4-12 will first attend worship with their families, and then our Kids’ Team will lead them to the Space for a time of teaching and fun activities. The kids’ chairs will be placed six feet apart to help with social distancing (siblings can sit closer together).
If your child turns 4 by September 30 they can join the kids summer program for ages 4-12.
NURSERY AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS’ USE – The Nursery will be open for any parent who would like to use it for their baby. The room is cleaned and sanitized every week.
KIDS CHECK-IN – Please check-in your kids before the service. The Kids Check-In station is currently located in the loft by the main entrance.
Wellspring Kids Safety Guidelines:
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home and join the online service.
- Children are not required to wear a mask – this will be at the discretion of the parents.
- Wellspring Kids’ Team:
- Will wear face coverings when they’re not able to maintain social distance.
- Will help reinforce social distancing for Kids Ages 4-12 in the classroom.
- Will frequently wash their hands.
- Will frequently sanitize surface areas during class time; and the toys will be washed every week.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.