Wellspring Kids Video: “What do you love about God and church?”
Wellspring’s Kids Summer Program started on July 19th.
This fall we are starting up a Kids drama ministry — more information to come!
Wellspring Kids summer program runs July 19 through September 27 during the 9am service.
For Kids Ages 2-3: We provide child care for Kids ages 2-3 during the 9am service for the summer (this will be for the whole service). We can’t maintain social distancing for toddlers, but our Kids’ Team will help children frequently wash their hands; and the Kids’ Team will wear face coverings; and follow the CDC guidelines for child care.
For Kids Ages 4-12: We have an indoor summer program for Kids ages 4-12. (Unfortunately for safety reasons during this pandemic we won’t be able to have Summer Splash, our outdoor kids program.) Kids ages 4-12 will first attend worship with their families, and then our Kids’ Team will lead them to the Space for a time of teaching and fun activities. The kids’ chairs will be placed six feet apart to help with social distancing (siblings can sit closer together).
If your child turns 4 by September 30 they can join the kids summer program for ages 4-12.
KIDS CHECK-IN – Please check-in your kids before the service. The Kids Check-In station is currently located in the loft by the main entrance.
Wellspring Kids Safety Guidelines:
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home and join the online service.
- Children are not required to wear a mask – this will be at the discretion of the parents.
- Wellspring Kids’ Team will:
- Wear face coverings when they’re not able to maintain social distance.
- Help reinforce social distancing for Kids Ages 4-12 in the classroom.
- Frequently wash their hands.
- Frequently sanitize surface areas during class time; and the toys will be washed every week.
We look forward to seeing you! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.