Sunday Kids Church & Tuesday Kids Drama Club
Wellspring Kids Church at the 9am service
and Kids Drama Club on Tuesdays at 6:30pm
We’re looking forward to another awesome year of worship, prayer, hearing God’s voice, learning about God’s word, and being transformed by His love. We will also have fun and make new friends. Most importantly we want to meet with God – our best Friend when we come together! A BIG Thanks to all of our Wellspring Kids Team of Teachers and Helpers who invest in our Kids!
Ages 0-1: Parent and Infant Room
- Nursery (Room 5) will be open for any parent who would like to use it for their baby. This will be a comfortable place for parents to be with their babies (we’ve added a few couches), and have the option to watch the livestream of the service in the Nursery room during the 9am and 11am services.
Ages 2-3: Kingdom Kids
- This class is for the entire 9am service. It’s located in Nursery Room 4.
- Located downstairs in Room B3.
Grades 1-4: Go Fish
- Located in The Space.
Grades 5-6: The Rock
- This class has been relocated to Conference Room 2 to allow more space for social distancing.
After worship, Kids ages 4-12 will be led by their Teachers to their classes.
KIDS CHECK-IN – Please check-in your kids before the service. The Kids Check-In station is currently located in the loft by the main entrance.
Who: Kids in 2nd Grade through 6th Grade
When: Tuesday Nights from 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Where: In the Space
Kids in 2nd through 6th grade are welcome to join Wellspring Kids Drama Club! We will have fun with skits, puppetry, improvisation, character development, and much more! This will be a great time of building community, and growing in our identity and confidence in Christ as we practice different skills related to drama. And we will also use our talents and gifts to minister to Kids and Adults at Wellspring, and possibly outside of Wellspring! Hope you can join us!
Wellspring Kids Safety Guidelines:
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home and join the online service.
- Children are NOW REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING. (During Snack Time: Kids will be able to take off their face covering while eating snack/drinking water as long as they are sitting six feet apart from others.)
- Wellspring Kids’ Team Will:
- Wear face coverings. (Teachers can take off their mask while teaching if they can maintain a distance of six feet from the Kids.)
- Help reinforce social distancing for Kids Ages 4-12 in the classroom.
- Frequently wash their hands.
- Frequently sanitize surface areas during class time; and the toys will be washed every week.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.