Sunday Kids Church & Tuesday Kids Drama Club
Wellspring Kids Church (Sundays at 10am) Begins Sept. 11
& Kids Drama Club (Tuesdays at 6:30pm) Begins Sept. 13
We’re looking forward to another awesome year of worship, prayer, hearing God’s voice, learning about God’s word, and being transformed by His love. We will also have fun and make new friends. Most importantly we want to meet with God – our best Friend when we come together! A BIG Thanks to all of our Wellspring Kids Team of Teachers and Helpers who invest in our Kids!
Please check-in your kids before the service. The Kids Check-In station is located in the loft by the main entrance. PLEASE NOTE: The Check-In Station CLOSES AT 10:15am.
If you arrive after 10:15am:
FOR AGES 0-3: Please bring your child to Nursery 4 or 5 and check-in there.
FOR AGES 4-12: Please wait until after worship and walk with your child to their class, and check in at their classroom.
After worship, Kids ages 4-12 will be led by their Teachers to their classes.
Ages 0-23 months: Nursery
- Child Care is available for the entire 10am service. It’s located in Nursery 5.
- Child Care is available for the entire 10am service. It’s located in Nursery Room 4.
Ages 4-5: Well Diggers
- Located downstairs in Room B3.
Grades 1-4: Go Fish
- Located in Conference Room 2.
Grades 5-6: The Rock
- Located in The Space.
Who: Kids in 3rd Grade through 6th Grade
When: Tuesday Nights from 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Where: In the Space
Kids in 3rd through 6th grade are welcome to join Wellspring Kids Drama Club! We will have fun with skits, puppetry, improvisation, character development, and much more! This will be a great time of building community, and growing in our identity and confidence in Christ as we practice different skills related to drama. And we will also use our talents and gifts to minister to Kids and Adults at Wellspring, and possibly outside of Wellspring! Hope you can join us!
Wellspring Kids Safety Guidelines:
- If you feel ill or your health is compromised, please stay home and join the online service.
- Wellspring Kids’ Team Will:
- Frequently wash their hands.
- Frequently sanitize surface areas during class time; and the toys will be washed every week.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.