Generosity – God’s Indescribable Gift
Discussion Questions for 5/22/22: Generosity – God’s Indescribable Gift
1. Think about how Pastor Wes distinguished between poverty and prosperity vs. a spirit of poverty and a spirit of generosity. Does it makes sense to you?
2. Think of a time you were struggling with a spirit of poverty (the Fear of not having or losing what you have). Can you FEEL it? Describe the feeling to the group.
3. Now share a time when you felt a spirit of generosity. Again, FEEL it? Discuss the contrasting feelings and emotions.
4. Read Proverbs 11:24-25. Use your hands to demonstrate “Withholding unduly” or stingy or clinging. Now demonstrate with your hand giving freely or generously.
5. Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-8. Read and Enjoy!