24 Hour Prayer Vigil and Presence Night – January 6-7
Listen to Pastor Rick share more about this event in the brief video.
Presence Worship Night (Friday, January 6 AT 7PM) will kick off a 24-hour Prayer Vigil.
Prayer Points – 2023 Prayer Vigil Rooted… Built Up… Firm in Faith!
- Give thanks to God for His faithfulness to Wellspring through the past year.
- Pray for God’s presence to be manifest in all of our worship gatherings in this coming year. Invite Him to do all that is on His heart in every service.
- Pray for many people to come to faith in Christ this coming year through our various ministries. Especially for the Lord to bless the Alpha Course outreach. Pray for Rick and Dawn Mitera, who lead Alpha.
- Pray for wisdom, guidance and grace for Pastors Rick and Wes as they lead the Congregation and minister in various ways.
- Pray for our Elders as they oversee the ministry and help shepherd the Congregation.
- Pray for our Children’s Ministry and Jenn Olszyk and her Team. Give thanks for many Volunteers! Pray God’s blessing on our children and pray that many would have powerful encounters with the Lord.
- Pray for John and Nani Rosario as they lead our Youth and Young Adult ministries. Pray for our Teens and Young Adults that they would be “deeply rooted, built up and firm in the faith.”
- Pray for Ben Toalston as he leads our Worship Ministry. Ask the Lord for more talented musicians who are passionate worshipers to be committed to be part of the Worship Team.
- Pray for the Lord’s direction as to how we might better pursue “ministries to broken lives” and to being a “catalyst for spiritual renewal and revival.
- Pray that healing grace would increase through the ministry of our healing prayer teams. Pray for Debbie McKinniss as she gives leadership to this ministry. Pray for many to be healed and set free.
- Pray for Jaisy Martin, Administrator, and Peter Burk, Friend to All, and Facilities support staffer, that God would make their efforts fruitful for the Kingdom.
- Pray for increased love and connection within our increasingly diverse Congregation. Pray for our Small Groups to thrive. Pray that God’s love would abound more and more in all our relationships and interactions.