IN ADDITION, Wellspring is entering into our own 10 Days of Prayer. Please consider joining us at one or more of these prayer gatherings. Here are the details:
Vision: 10 Days of Prayer and consecration by the Wellspring community for the Wellspring family and mission.
We humble ourselves
We seek the Lord’s mercy and grace over the Wellspring ministry
We seek the Lord’s vision and direction for Wellspring
We re-dedicate ourselves to follow the Lord in our lives and in our mission
When: Thursday, September 20th through Saturday, September 30th
Where: The Space (multi-purpose room at Wellspring)
What times: Three sessions a day:
- 6 – 6:45am – Prayer
- 12 – 12:45pm – Prayer
- 7 – 8pm – Worship and Prayer
Exceptions: We will not be meeting to pray
- Sunday the 24th at 6am or 12pm due to the worship services
- Friday and Saturday, the 29th and 30th. We encourage everyone to attend the regional 10 Days of Prayer event in Northfield, MA.
Prayer Points: As we gather, we will focus our prayers on these prayer points
Holiness: During this time we ask the Lord to lead us into holiness. We ask him to reveal anything that we have given more value than Him. As we spend time in His presence we are transformed into His likeness. We are made holy by being in the presence of His holiness. We are Wellspring (living stones) and we bring Wellspring before His holiness and purifying fire of love.
- Psalm 24:3-6: Who may ascend the hill of the Lord and who shall stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart. Who does not lift up his soul to what is false and does not swear deceitfully. He will receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of His salvation. Such is the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek the face of the God of Jacob.
Humility: God’s kindness leads us to repentance. As He leads, we move into a time of repentance, knowing that as we do He will forgive us and heal us. When we are forgiven we are free. Remember, we are Wellspring (living stones). As we humble ourselves, we bring Wellspring before His throne.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 If My people who are called by My Name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
- Romans 2:4 Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, tolerance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness leads you towards repentance?
Unity: Pray for the community of Wellspring. Ask the Lord to heal relationships that have been broken, lost, or damaged. Pray for a spirit of redemption to minister life and wholeness to the Body, that Wellspring would become a Whole-spring. Pray specifically out of the scripture below.
- Acts 4:32 All the believers were one in heart and mind.
- Ephesians 4:2-6 and Ephesians 4:29-32: Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all. Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Revival: Ask God to continue to pour out His Spirit at Wellspring. We desire to see Him move through every part of our ministry. And as we experience the depths of His presence, let’s pray that it will also release a flow of His kingdom beyond our walls into the communities around us and even into the world.
- Psalm 85:6-9 Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Show us your steadfast love, O LORD, and grant us your salvation. Let me hear what God the LORD will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints; but let them not turn back to folly. Surely his salvation is near to those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land.
Passion and Hunger: Ask for yearning passion for Jesus like never before. Ask the Lord to set Wellspring on fire as a people of His presence. Pray for a deeper hunger for God’s word and transformation in our lives and at Wellspring.
- Psalm 27:4-8 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple, My heart says of you, ‘Seek his face!’ Your face, Lord, I will seek.
The Next Generation: Pray for our children and our youth that they would grow up knowing God and His love for them. Pray for the desire to make Jesus the Lord of their lives and that they would know the Holy Spirit. Pray for protection over their lives and bless their futures as God’s Kingdom bearers.
- Psalm 78:6-7 He established a testimony in Jacob and appointed a law in Israel,which he commanded our fathers to teach to their children, that the next generation might know them, the children yet unborn, and arise and tell them to their children,so that they should set their hope in God and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments.
- Psalm 145:4-7 One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.