You are personally invited to the 10 Days of Prayer CT Summit next Wednesday, June 7th from 11-2:30 pm at Wellspring Church.
Connecticut 10 Days of Prayer Summit
Join your fellow CT leaders to discuss:
– 10 Days of Prayer as a strategy for advancing the Kingdom
– What the Lord is saying over Connecticut
– Planning for 10 Days 2017
– “Restore and Revive” culminating event on the D.L. Moody Northfield campus
Hear from a variety of 10 Days speakers:
– Jonathan Friz, founder of 10 Days and convener of the NE Alliance
– Grant Berry, founder of Reconnection Ministries
– Luis Burgos, pastor of City Wide Church Bridgeport
– Various Impact Connecticut leader’s 10 Days testimonies
Enter into His Presence:
– Time of worship with Andrew Springman
– Hearing from the Lord
– Unified prayer
– Declarations over CT
What is 10 Days?
10 Days is an annual opportunity during the fall feasts for the Body of Christ to step away from normal routines and enter into an extended time of experiencing God together through unity, worship, prayer, fasting, humility, repentance and fellowship. It’s a way for all the believers in your city to unite with Jesus at the center. It’s rooted in the 10 Days between the biblical Feasts of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah) and the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), also known as the 10 Days of Awe. 10 Days is intended to be part of the answer to Jesus’ prayer in John 17:21: “Let them be one as we are one.” If you want more of a flavor of what happened last year, visit Impact Connecticut’s Facebook Page.
What are we aiming to accomplish?
– Personal maturity, repentance, renewal and transformation
– Unity in the church
– Longing, preparing, praying for Jesus’ return
What are some of the ways we can participate this fall?
– Host a Connecticut-wide night of united worship and prayer one night of 10 Days
– Host a variety of prayer times throughout the 10 Days
– Tent Evangelism in a public space
– Lead a city-wide or county-wide 10 Days initiative
– Camp-in, 24/7, Tabernacle of David style
– Come up with your own creative expression!
Anyone interested in hearing about 10 Days of Prayer. Feel free to send a delegate if you cannot make the meeting. Also, feel free to forward this invite to anyone you think would like to partner in 10 Days this fall.
Hope you can join us Wednesday, June 7th, 11am at Wellspring !
and the Impact Connecticut Leadership Team