We invite you to join us at Wellspring– wherever you are on your faith journey, even if you wouldn’t consider yourself a follower of Jesus. The best way to learn about our community is just to show up on a Sunday at 9 or 11, but there are a few other special ways we’d love to connect with you.
- Learn more about who we are and what we’re about on our “I’m New” page.
- Please introduce yourself to us! We would love to connect with you personally– just to say hi, to talk about your questions, or even to help you find your place inside of the vibrant life at Wellspring.
- If you’re interested in exploring more about what it means to be a Jesus-follower, we invite you to check out Passport. This book and the resources we’ve produced to use alongside it are really helpful tools for new believers in Jesus and others trying to figure out what it means to be a follower of Jesus. Our digital resources are available here. If you’d like a free copy of the book, please contact Tori.
- Finally, we’d love to introduce you to some of our leaders and key places of activity at Wellspring. This is best done in person. Once a month (usually the first Sunday of the month), we offer Welcome Receptions, which are casual, drop-in gatherings to meet pastors, staff, and elders immediately after service. And seasonally, we offer We Are Wellspring Part I, which is a three-week crash course on who we are and why we do everything we do. These activities will be mentioned in service on Sunday morning and promoted in our weekly E-newsletter when they are upcoming.
Passport—Welcome to the Kingdom of God!
God has an incredible, deep love for you and God’s desire is for you to thrive in that love and reflect it to others. What good news!
Passport is a helpful tool that we use to help people interested in learning about faith and new believers in Jesus begin to work out what that means in their lives. Passport is a simple ten-week guide to introduce you to many of the key ways the Lord works in and through His people. We believe it will prove a valuable resource for you.
We invite you to make the most of Passport.
- If you haven’t already introduced yourself to us, please do. We’d love to chat with you about what you’re processing.
- We’d love to provide you with a copy of the Passport book. Contact Tori to request one.
- And finally, please check out the additional Passport resources we created to go along with the book—they’re below.