The Lord’s goal in creation is a loving union between heaven and earth, which means we have an important role to play! We cannot expect to make it far following Jesus without sustaining and nurturing a heart-to-heart dialogue with the Lord. We call this essential dialogue prayer.
There are many ways to grow in and practice prayer. Though some of us don’t realize it, we can all hear God’s voice and speak directly to God. At Wellspring, we offer classes and trainings that help us grow in this practice. We also have a number of groups and ministries that pray for everything from our community and leaders to local needs and world events.
Wherever you are in your journey, you’re invited to join us as we seek God in prayer!
Wellspring Prayer Ministries
These teams gather, celebrate, give thanks, and petition the Lord for and on behalf of our communities
- Our Father’s Heart: Intercessory Prayer Team
- After-Service Prayer Teams
- Prayer Chain
- Prayer for the Nation
Walk-In Healing Clinic
A safe place to come and receive prayer for physical healing
- Appointments are first come, first serve
- The clinic is usually open the 3rd-Saturday of the month
Classes are offered seasonally and are promoted here, in service, and in the e-newsletter
- Hearing God
- Developing your Prophet Gifting
- Becoming a Prayer Servant to Others
- Elijah House
Bethesda Healing Ministry
Prayer appointments for physical and inner healing
- You and 2-3 prayer ministers gather, ask the Lord questions, listen to God, and respond
- Appointments are scheduled several weeks in advance