Welcome to Wellspring! We’re glad you’re here!
Look around and learn what you can expect here!
We desire to be a community that lives by faith, is known by love, and is a voice of hope. These characteristics prevail in and through the heart of the good news, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Following Jesus is a lifelong, day-by-day endeavor of faith and obedience, challenge and opportunity, surprise and joy, which is why we gather as a church and do everything that we do– together.
People come to Wellspring from all different places in life. We invite you to join us for a Sunday Service or any special event. It would be an honor to have you as our guest.
What To Expect?
At Wellspring, you will find:
- A welcoming comfortable environment (casual attire)
- Sunday services in person at 10:00 am with live streaming (services last about 90 minutes)
- Talks grounded in the Bible and relevant to today
- Live worship music (best of old, new, and originals)
- Fun and faith-filled teaching for children after the worship portion of service. Click Here for more information.
Sunday morning services are a kind of home base at Wellspring– a place where we all gather, worship God through song, respond to what God is doing among us, and learn from the Bible. On any given Sunday, you’ll meet folks who have been in church their whole lives, people here for the very first time, and everything in between; so you should feel comfortable to simply come as you are.
We desire to be a community that lives by faith, is known by love, and is a voice of hope. These characteristics prevail in and through the heart of the good news, known as the gospel of Jesus Christ. At the very core of God’s identity rests two intertwined qualities: God’s total goodness and limitless creative capacity. This the source of our faith, love, and hope and is the reason we can all walk in forgiveness, freedom, and wholeness.
This peace, which overcomes evil, is possible because of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection. We gather on Sunday mornings to worship and thank God for this and for all of who God is. Our desire is to spend time with each other in the presence of God, who meets, heals, teaches, and directs us. This is a powerful and amazing exchange.
Through it, God’s goodness and love transforms our lives, and we partner with God to transform the world. Around Wellspring, we like to say it is about “encountering the depths of God’s presence, and releasing the flow of God’s Kingdom.”
- We believe in the love and goodness of God the Creator.
- We believe every person is made in God’s image and has great worth. We are designed for a personal relationship with God.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the expression of God’s love to this world. He came to show us who God is and bring forgiveness of sin. This is accomplished through his death on the cross and resurrection from the dead, which brings newness of life.
- We believe this forgiveness and new life are offered to us by God’s grace and received through faith.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is given to every believer as the expression of God’s presence and power for this new life.
- We believe that the life of following Jesus is best-lived in a community of believers. We walk in relationship together, providing encouragement and support for our shared mission.
- We believe that the Bible is our authoritative word and direction for our lives as followers of Jesus.
- We believe that the message of Jesus brings hope to individuals and to our world. This message of hope is embodied in what Jesus calls, “The Kingdom of God” or God’s saving work and gracious rule brought into our world where men and women welcome him.
Click here for the more formal and full Statement of Faith contained in our by-laws.
Wellspring is affiliated with Converge Worldwide, a larger movement of like-minded churches and ministries. We are also in close relationship with many churches and ministries in Connecticut and throughout the Northeast.
We want to connect with you! Connection is not just about information its about community, a community of people who want to connect with the Father and each other. So feel free to knock on our door at 222 Lincoln St. in Berlin CT or call us at 860-225-0661 to speak with our receptionist who would be glad to help you get connected, or reach out to us on social media via Facebook and Instagram. Links are below.
Through connecting with each other we connect with God and his purposes for our lives!